Installation & Setup | Uniz Software | Uniz Support
The landscape will show more details
Installation & Setup
Installing Uniz Desktop
Download Uniz Desktop
1. Open a browser and go to uniz.com/software.
2. Click the Download button for your operating system, a system-specific installer will download to your computer.
Install Uniz Desktop
Uniz Desktop is supported on Windows 7 or higher.
Install Uniz Desktop on your PC with the following steps: 1. Double click the Uniz Desktop installer to launch.
2. Accept Uniz’s User Agreement and follow prompts to finish installation.
Uniz Deaktop is supported on Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
Install Uniz Deaktop Software on your Mac with the following steps:
1. Double-click the Uniz Desktop installer to launch.
2. Agree to the Uniz’s User Agreement.
3. Drag Uniz into your Applications folder.
Updating Uniz Desktop
1. If your computer is connected to the Internet, Uniz Desktop should automatically prompt you to update when an update becomes available.
2. If you agree to update, Uniz Desktop should automatically download new software.
3. Install Uniz Desktop follow Install Uniz Desktop.
1. Open Uniz Desktop. Go to About Menu to get which version of Uniz Desktop currently.
2. Go to uniz.com/software. You will see the latest version number.
3. If you do not have the latest version, get and install new software follow ‘INSTALLING UNIZ DESKTOP’.