Upgrade the printer license
SLASH OL, SLASH PLUS, SLASH PRO OL, and SLASH PRO support the function of upgrading license. The printer type will change as follow:
- SLASH OL -> SLASH PLUS UDP
- SLASH PLUS -> SLASH PLUS UDP
- SLASH PRO OL -> SLASH PRO UDP
- SLASH PRO -> SLASH PRO UDP
- （1） User can purchase upgrade license from online store by visiting official website https://www.uniz.com
- （2）Click My Printer item in the left menu of the Dashboard from the website to show the activated printers under the current username and choose the one that needs upgrade. Select the purchased license in the Upgrade License list and click Upgrade to complete the bind of the license and the printer.
- （3） Click the Printers in the App and select the corresponding printer in the list to open the control panel. Click the Utilities button to enter the settings interface view.
- （4） Click the Upgrade License item to start upgrade. Restart the printer after the upgrade is complete.
Notice: The printer will be shown only when activated with the current account.
Notice: DO NOT turn off the App or the printer during the upgrading process.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful