1. Before using the printer, it is important to adjust the 4 adjusting screws at the bottom of the printer to ensure that the build platform is leveled.
2. Please check to see the LCD panel is not sticking in areas with the resin tank film when you use the printer. When an area is sticking together incorrectly it will appear darker in that area, as circled below.
3.Please make sure the build platform surface and the inside of resin tank are clean and free of residue before printing in order to prevent LCD panel damage;
4. Please keep the build platform surface clean and wipe off the residual resin promptly
5. Please keep the casing of the printer clean and wipe off the residual resin promptly.
6. Do not scratch the “DO NOT PRESS” area on the LCD panel when scraping the resin tank otherwise LCD damage may occur.
7. Clean the residual resin from the level sensor after removing it from the resin tank.
8. Do not touch the main button with your hand contaminated with residual resin.
9. It is suggested to use the resin tank cover to store resin in the tank.
10. If the machine is not used for a long time after using the resin level control system, please clean the resin injection conduit by alcohol from the CLEANING bottle.
- (1) Plug the cap into the air-bleed hole on the top of resin bottle;
- (2) Pull out the resin bottle and place it flat on a table;
- (3) Take off the cap from CLEANING bottle;
- (4) Insert the CLEANING bottle downward in the resin bottle holder;
- (5) Use the tool to pierce an air-bleed hole on the top of resin bottle;
- (6) Change to a new resin tank and click on the “FILL” button in the software control interface, clean the resin level control system conduit by ethyl alcohol from the CLEANING bottle, and click on “FILL” again to stop flushing;
- (7) Plug the cap in air-bleed hole after cleaning;
- (8) Pull out the CLEANING bottle and place it flat on a table;
- (9) Click on “FILL” to clean out the residual ethyl alcohol in the conduit, and click on “FILL” again to stop.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful