1. Remove the protective wrapping film and check if there is any damage on the printer casing.
2. Connect the power cable with the adapter and then connect the 2-in-1 converter.
3. Plug the 2-in-1 connecter into the port with the arrow facing upward.
4. Turn on the printer. Waiting time might be a little bit long if it is the first time for the printer to run when the red light is on.
5. The printer will be ready and in the standby status when the red light turns into green.
6. Open the front cover and check if there is any damage on the resin tank.
7. Check if there is any damage on the screen or if there is any liquid exuded around the screen.