World Record Speed
6 Full arches in 5 Minutes
±50μm, Up to 95.05%
±100μm, Up to 99.6%
Testimonials from Professionals
Dr. Melissa D Shotell, DMD, MS
- Board-Certified Orthodontist
- Orthodontic Consultant at Sonora Modern Dentistry & Orthodontics
The print speed is amazing!
Live printing of 6 arches in 5 minutes. I had them run the demo for me and it was incredible to see 6 arches print so fast! Uniz is also verified for direct printing aligners when Graphy resin. It is going to be great to see how the speed of this technology can work for same day starts!
Dr. Kenji Ojima
- President of JAPAN Academy of Aligner Orthodontics
- KOL DSD/Aligner
The most fastest 3D printer!
Thank you to Graphy and Uniz team today we start to manufacture about Shape memory Aligner from the most fastest 3D printer “UNIZ NBEE”.
Dr. Björn Ludwig & Dr. Christian Sander
- Assistant Professor at the University of Homburg / Saar, Department of Orthodontics.
- The editor in chief of the Quintessenz publication “Kieferorthopädie” (Orthodontics).
NBEE is the winner in matter of speed
I guess the NBEE is the winner in matter of speed，and my expert on this = Christian, as well.
Dr. Christian Brenes
- USA Top100 doctors 2022
- Professor at Medical University of South Carolina
- Founder of Digital Dentistry Edication
NBEE meets dental practice’s need
After a few months of using the NBEE 3D printer by Uniz; here are some of the key points of the evaluation; the complete eval will be in the online course.
1. Very easy to use hardware and software. Huge build plate to fit about 5-6 models horizontally and about 24 vertically.
2. The printer is big but is very fast, faster than slash.
3. The surface finish is quite good compare to many other printers.
4. More ideal for labs due to its size; more limited resins but the company is incorporating many resins in the next few months- open architecture is my thing.
5. Truly plug and play with built in Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
6. Built in touch screen and heater.
Transform the future of your dental practice today!
If you're new to digital dentistry and want to see
what's in store or have specific needs,
our expert sales team is here to help.